We rent canoe and kayaks for day trips on a set selection of rivers. We offer multiple river destinations for our trips. These trips are referred to as tours. Each tour will have average amount of time it will take to complete the stretch of river selected listed in the trip information section. Time may vary depending on river conditions, you or your groups ability, and amount of time you want to stay on the river. The locations of the trip will depend on what tour is selected. The availability of a tour is dependent upon a first come first serve basis. If selected tour is unavailable another may be offered or selected.
1) Life Jackets must be worn the whole time you are on the river.
2) There must be a person over the age of 18 going on the trip.
3) Carry in Carry out. Keep all trash and personal gear with you to the end.
4) Respect private property while on the river. Do not trespass.
5) No alcohol or illegal drug use while renting from us.
6) Respect nature.
1) Water shoes, pair of old sneakers, or sandals that don't slip off
3) Sun Screen
4) Bug Spray
6) Personal gear (ex. dry box/ bag. hat, etc.)
1) Canoes and kayaks
3) Shuttle service back to car or other planned shuttle arrangements
4) Life Jackets
We operate on weekends only (Saturdays and Sundays).
May 29, 30
June 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20
July 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
August 1, 14, 15, 28, 29
I have been canoeing and kayaking for many years. I been on every river selected for each tour multiple times, and have always had a great time. I bring friends along with me supplying the boats and gear, so starting this business only made sense. I hope you, and whoever you may bring on your selected tour enjoy the sites and sounds of a view you only get to see from the river. Keep in mind that no one can guess what a river will be like from one trip to another totally. That's the beauty in rivers. Never the same trip twice.